Friday, May 28, 2010

Jane Austen

There is this awesome website you can go and take a quiz to find out witch Jane Austen Character you are most like. You can visit the Link here and find out who you are most like.http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php I took the quiz and am Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility.
I really like Jane Austen movie's. I have a hard time reading the books but I still try to read and understand them. I am really excited for the fact that Jenni James is doing book based by the Austen novels. Her first one is coming out next month. She is having a launch party a little early to celebrate. You can find out more about her on her Blog or her Website.
[Northanger+Alibi+Cover4.jpg]
Her Launch Party will be next week.
Tuesday - 1 June 2010 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
The Gateway
6 N Rio Grande Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1184
(801) 456-0100

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    Thanks for following & commenting on my blog for the contest but it ended this morning :( and I already picked a winner. However, it gave me a chance to come by and visit your blog, which I'm now following.

    KarenG

    ReplyDelete